Ambuj is the perfected husband.
Like, he never cribs when I'm in the clutches of that shopping mania (which is only every other weekend). He doesn't dissuade me from trying various dresses before deciding to buy none. He doesn't complain of being bored..
Ambuj has found the perfect entertainment "on- the-go". He is on Quora and Quora is on his mind, ALL THE TIME.
At first I thought it was good, i dint have to feel guilty about the times i was busy ogling at shopfronts.
Then i starting doubting that, I realised that even other times, while i talked to him; his nose was buried in his phone. But then he looked up and showed me what Quora users think of the topic i was talking about...
He was listening!! :))))
Oh! and now he has lots of cool stuff to tell me... we can swap stories; he tells me what all new stuff he read on Quora and i tell him; who said what to who in office :D (to which he listens with his nose buried in Quora)
"Quora" perfecting husbands since umm.. 2012?
No comments:
Post a Comment